• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

T/M question for cucv's

tourus

I need to know which of the t/m I can look in to be able to read and print off how to remove and install the IP pump on our 6.2 diesels. it is for the guys at work we have a couple and I think the split the pump in the wrong place they got the pump off with taking the 3 bolts out of the front gear. (don't ask I don't know did not see it just was told about it) .... I want to print off the section and give it to them

thanks

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Easy to search the manual and find it. Took me 30 seconds. Searched for fuel in the table of contents.

TM 9-2320-289-34, Section 3-37, page 3-119

m38inmaine

To remove the pump the 3 nuts on the engine side need to come off and the 3 bolts on the radiator side which are reached through the oil fill tube hole. I use a magnet through the center of the socket to remove the bolts, don't want to loose one down in the front engine cover.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks