• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

T34 and T55 pics

Toploader

From what I can remember they came out of Poland, and were used for training during the warsaw pact. These two never saw combat. I could be a bit off, but thats about all I remember. Nightmare getting them over here and alot of $$$. They were lined up for scrap. On the way over, many items were "lost" :roll:
I cant imagine being in one of these things in the desert let alone being lunch for a M1. Thats a thick turret to launch off of there and it must be a sight.

The T55s are gone, but the T34 is still around for mock battle's (re-enacting). Im too big a dude to stuff myself into the drivers seat of a T55 anyway. I like the room in the 34 better, I can put a ice chest full of drinks next to me and cruise around :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks