• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

T55AM2 New arrival!

Augdog1964

Plans

Hoping to open a small armor museum, focusing on Cold War vehicles... and discussing Cold War armor ideas and tactics...

Need a T-72, and that should do the Russian stuff unless a T6X could be found... but now need a Centurion and Chieftain, Scorpion, and FV432... that will do GB.

Problem will always be US Stuff. Its just so expensive. Would love to have a M47, M48, M60 and a German Leopard...

Maybe some rich armor collector will see fit to donate someday!

Thanks!

Dave Bane
T55AM2/T34/BMP-1/BPzV/BTR60/BTR40

linx310

Need a T-72, and that should do the Russian stuff unless a T6X could be found...
There was an outfit a few years ago down in Houston I think that had 4-6 CZ T-72s for sale for around 60k.

Augdog1964

Any ideas?

Wow,
If you find out any T-72s here in the States that are for sale, especially if they are CZ units, I'd LOVE to get their information!

Dave Bane
Augdog1964
T55AM2/T34/BMP1/BPzV/OT90/BTR60/BTR40

jluv1185

Why does all the guys with the really cool toys have to live so far away?! Really good thread by the way. Thanks for explaining the import situation. (not that it will ever apply to me :-()
You're my new hero!!! :grd:

augiedoggy

You can barely see it there in the tall grass ! rofl

I hope you can bring one of your toys to haspin in june, we'd love to check it out!
Thanks for posting the pics!:grin:

blueleadermark

Hey there,
I bought my T-55 from Peter Boyes as well. Was it as expected when it arrived? I am looking for a new clutch pack. Do you know of any reliable parts suppliers. i hve been in contact with Richard Moore and thought they were a bit pricey.
Mark Fleming

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks