• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tag or title?

gaducker

SO the 5 ton I am looking at has no reverse and when the guy who bought it from gl figured out it had no reverse he quit messing with it, It has sat for 4 years at his shop. He has no paperwork from where he bought it so no sf97..

Its an 84 so my question is in ga can I get a tag with no hassel since I am not looking for a title? Or is this guy going to need to register it in his name first so I can then get the tag? TIA Chris.

gaducker

1984 should not be a problem in GA. (depending on manufacturer)

AM General. This truck has 13k miles but never had a 2000s update, Or at least I did not see a update tag on it, I did see a little bell shaped tag on the bottom of the drivers side seat That had 9-99 on it but nothing else other than random numbers. I cranked it this eve and ran it for 10 mins and seemed to run great but the reverse was non operable. In drive it goes right in gear just as it should. Its got vac wipers no CTIS. It has heat but I couldn't figure out how to make the blower come on. I would be looking for one on gl but I have a truck that I have little money in that the owner will swap me for his 5 ton..

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks