• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tail light wiring harness

cucvrus

I have what you want. I just need you to be more specific as to what you want. Are you talking the round 3 prong ends that plug into the tail lamp pigtails or the entire harness in the rear of the M1008? And I have the cut off plugs from the rear harness also.

pdub58

I need the whole works. From the round 3 prong end to the light sockets for tail/backup light. Also I need the housing that the light sockets twist into.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418045290.241254.jpg

cucvrus

You can always hard wire the harness and do away with the plugs. I have the rear harness and the pigtails to the light housings. If it was me I would just repair the wiring with some red heat shrink butt connectors and save the cash for something that really matters. I am not trying to stop you from buying the rear harness just save you some money. If you do it with the heat shrink butt connectors and repair the harness it is just as good as new. Are you restoring this truck or driving it as a daily driver? No one wil ever crawl under and look anyway. As long as the lights work whats it matter. Your choice I just wanted to help you out. PM me with your needs if you have any. I will be glad to help. Thank you.