• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Taillight Question

bguy193

Can somebody tell me what the bottom lamp is for in the deuce taillight assembly. I know the top three but don't know what the bottom lamp is.

AceHigh

I think the bottom is the cats eye blackout light

Maybe that is the wrong term. Anyway, it appears like two dots if the next vehicle back is close, one dot if it is farther back.

emr

jason U are da man ...:driver:... I find it hard to believe I have never wondered what that was, I handled so many, Likeemmado, I just always think of the black out lights, .. I always heard it put when U see 4 U hear mettle crunching next, ...

fasttruck

Eight is too late and if you see at least one white light under the eight red ones brace for the collision because the man in front of you is standing on the brake !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks