• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Take the long way home

stumps

Nice!

Excepting for the music, it reminds me of my recovery. The sound track for mine was provided by LDT465-1C and friends. The rhythm and throaty roar of the MF overwhelmed all others. I can't tell you how many times a toll booth attendant commented on how loud my truck was. All I could say in reply is, "Sure is!" ;-)

-Chuck

kurtkds

Nice video, my rear end is feeling it too... LOL I spend the most of the day doing "errands" in the duece.

I too took the long way home.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, great composition. I think you did an outstanding job with the camera shots and editing.

Just guessing, but I think you practice this stuff, don't you?

Rick

TheRecorder

Wow, great composition. I think you did an outstanding job with the camera shots and editing.

Just guessing, but I think you practice this stuff, don't you?

Rick

Thank You
Yes, as far as with video, it's a great tool to use to help share with everyone the things I like, and it's really fun too.