• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Taking the 5-ton CARCRUSHING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dma251

Driving home today I spotted an abandoned car in a turnout along the road near my house that has been dumped for a week or two now. This is a real common spot for jerks to dump off their junk cars for the county (aka-taxpayers) to remove...

I felt like it was my civic responsibility to pitch in and help make the car as compact as possible to make it easier to dispose of...

This car was undented and intact except for the wheels missing by this point.
(I wouldn't do this unless I was certain it was abandoned, by the way - the sheriff's already marked it)

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CAR.........YOU BRUTE......OH THE HUMANITY. :shock:

Seriously, those tires must cost big bucks....is it worth risking ruining one to mash a poor little four wheeler. :?:

That being said: That's funny, I don't care who you are. :lol:

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
The is post is perfect timing. I almost did that to a miata sized car last night with the driver in it in the dark and rain. It decided to do the zippy car thing right in front of me. It was so close I could not even see the trunk of the car. After I layed on the horn and slammed on the brakes she slowed way down as I imagine the driver just saw thier life flash before there eyes, and it looked like deuce headlights.

Awsome pics.

dma251

I've got six more ready to go on if I need them. With these wheels I can swap a tire without removing the wheel from the truck. By the way - these pics were with no front axle drive. I was only pushing with the rears.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe this is a good thing. Like road kill and soda cans, if enoough people run over it, it won't have to be picked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks