• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tampa Bay Area Veterans Day event

Donnie Kiernan

Good afternoon All,

My name is Donnie and I am an Army Combat Veteran (Iraq) and a student at St Petersburg College in Tampa Bay, FL.

Some of you all may have been in attendance of my Strongman Show in the Clearwater area this past July and I thank you for everyone who attended. We ended up raising over 2,000 dollars for the Sand Soldiers of America that evening and the event was attended by over 3,000 people.

I was in contact with a gentleman by the name of Jack Miles, who was supposed to be searching for a Deuce and a half for the company I work for the purchase. For the past 2 months, Jack has dropped off of the planet, leaving me high and dry. I have two requests from anyone in the Tampa Bay area that would be highly appreciated, if anyone can help.

1) My company is still looking to purchase an M35A3, so if anyone has any for sale within the state of FL or knows how to find one, we will compensate you for your trouble.

2) The college I attend is having a veterans day ceremony on Nov 7th (wednesday at noon). We are having food, band, a flag raising ceremony, color guard and a traumatically wounded combat vet by the name of SSG Joe Beimfohr come and talk to the student vets. Mr. Miles was set to bring 2 vehicles to the college for the event, but since he has disappeared, I cannot contact him to verify his attendance. Is there anyone else in the Tampa bay area that would like to attend this ceremony with their truck? you'll have a prominent display area in the quad of the campus and will most likely be the center of attention for hundreds, if not thousands of students and staff.

If anyone can help me with these two items, please contact me at Dkiernan1@gmail.com or 813-407-9035.

Thank you very much and god bless,

Donnie Kiernan
US Army

safarihp

Donnie

I live in Orlando but I am TDY at the moment in Fort Bliss. Give me a call (I am 2 hours behind you) as I know of a duce in orlando. Also own an RSOV that can be used for stuff when I am in town. 407.782.7713

Donnie Kiernan

Its at 12pm on the 7th.

Thank you for all of the help. Steve has confirmed with his truck and I'm waiting on Pinz25086 to get back with me about some vehicles in Clearwater.

The college is stoked to have these vehicles on campus for this event!

Donnie Kiernan

Hey, sorry about the delay. The event is over about 1:30 or 2. If anyone can make it, I would highly appreciate it. We have one confirmed but would love to have at least one more.

There will be hundreds of veterans and students there admiring your vehicle, plus good photography.

Thanks again!

The location is St Petersburg College Clearwater campus tomorrow (WednesdayP and if you could be there by 11:30, that would be great. Call my number listed above if you have any questions.

Thanks

Donnie Kiernan

Thank you so much to Steve (6X6X6) for coming out to our event with his beautiful truck and trailer. I showed up here a nobody and asked you to come out to event and support us and you did. If there is anything I can ever do to repay you and the others who attempted to help out from SteelSoldiers, please let me know.

Attached are some photos from the event. I look forward to meeting some more of you fine folks in the near future.

Very Gratefully,
Donnie

Attachments