• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tampa, FL 2010 Veterans Day Parade

tjcouch

Looks like I am in! By the way the line up just came out.

It says:

.../...
SECTION “D”
(Line up on Baseball Ave. unless otherwise noted)

1. Leto High School Falcoln Regiment – Marching Band (46 members)

2. Cub Scout Pack 315 (15 participants, 1 vehicle)
3. Cub Scout Pack 38 (80 participants)
4. Cub Scout Pack 20 (50 participants)

5. Hillsborough High School - Army JROTC (75 participants)

.../....

Green_gator

TJ,
Which of the Cub Scout Packs are you driving this year?
Right now these are the members & vehicles I show for moving Pack 38

Green Gator M109 & M105 Trailer
Phil 2968 M35
Floridianson M920
Aruss M35
Mikey M35
I will arrive at the staging area around 8 A.M. and you can look for my vehicle. If you are making the run up to Richloam following the parade let me know, I want to plan a lunch stop. Thinking BBQ or the likes and it is on me as a thanks for supporting my Scouts. If any of you Tampa folks are bored, I am displaying my 109 and MKT at Mary Bryant Elementary (Race Track Road & Nine Eagles Drive) along with a couple of new MVs from Mac Dill. Will be out there most of the day. The kids have a blast looking around and climbing on the vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks