• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tampa pickup and maybe store

Cigarjoe

I am going to be biding on a communication shelter coming out of Tampa in 10 days and need to see if there is someone in or around the area that can pick it up and possibly store it for me long enough that can get it moving this way. I am in Indy if there is anyone that maybe able to move it for me also. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Boss Doug

Theirs a hole lot of us in this area, I know some one can help you out. My son and I would be more than glad to pick it up and store it on my dad’s property in Homosassa. Just pay for fuel. We are planning on going to the George rally (if I can get the time off). So maybe we can get it that far for you.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd say he's a pretty confident guy, thinking he's gonna WIN one them. A bunch of us got our hats handed to us the last time they up.

gel69

I am going to be biding on a communication shelter coming out of Tampa in 10 days and need to see if there is someone in or around the area that can pick it up and possibly store it for me long enough that can get it moving this way. I am in Indy if there is anyone that maybe able to move it for me also. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
I could pick it up as well and store it for a while if needed....but I believe I am not the first one replying.....anyway I could if needed.

cheers

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OH MY............been working on a deuce, and just saw that! Anyway, Mr. Slowspeed, were you planning on calling someone to haul it??? It has to be out of there within 10 DAYS !!!!:grin:

gel69

OH MY............been working on a deuce, and just saw that! Anyway, Mr. Slowspeed, were you planning on calling someone to haul it??? It has to be out of there within 10 DAYS !!!!:grin:

Is this standard or metric????? okay okay keep shooting, I know I was a little slow to offer my help but what can I say, my english is still a little limited....:?