• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tan CUCV Pictures

turbinesurgun

I have a 1986 1009. I spent ten years in the guard full time before i had to medically retire because of diabetes. I have a gallon of tan paint and would love to see pics of you guys rides before i bring the paint gun out. Thanks in advance

turbinesurgun

love it

Love em. Keep em coming. I actually worked in the paint booth at CSMS at camp shelby when i was in the guard right out of high school. Guess i should have My ass kicked for not taking more pics. One 1009 stands out in my mind. It had plush bucket seats, amfm radio and AC. Also a hummer the same way. These 2 were the generals rides for NTC in Fort IRWIN California

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I can recall at least two threads on tan/sand CUCV's. One was someone else looking at doing the same thing and the other was someone wanting historical photos of tan/sand painted CUCV's from Desert Storm.