• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tan or Green Or CAMO

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
White with a big UN on the door in black lettering.

Hey, I'm not a fan of the UN, but it sure would be different to see that paint job at a rally....

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Island guy, Finally got you to come out of the dark corners,Heres the low down.
I broke both my legs on 3-21 of this year. My wife along with some of my best friends sold off all my primo Viet Nam Stock.(TO PAY BILLS) great move!

Back to the matter at hand.I need to figure out how to adjust my brakes on my deuce. Guys no matter what im driving i know the ocala national forest like the back of my hand i wanna help in any way that i can!.The way i l0ookat it is I already own a deuce ,lets see if I can break it:driver:8)8)8)8):gimp:
Your close to oddball, razer and caliber1. Your in good company down there. I am sure they can help you out.

Paint it any common MV color and the value should come out about equal across the colors. Don't paint it whatever color you like if you plan on selling it. I mean, you may want to paint it in Florida Gator colors but that would most likely really limit your market.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks