• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tank APU Generator

Jersey4x4

Well I am not real familiar on the older tanks but I have what I was told was an APU gen set from an old tank, maybe a Sherman. It has a 12vdc high and low charge and a 120vac and dc circuit with high and low charge. It is a single cylinder engine and has electric start by feeding 12v to the generator and it spins the engine over to start it. It also has a old school front pulley to rap a rope around to pull start it. Anyway can anyone ID this unit for sure? It runs great and works as it should.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks