• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tank Style Block Heater

Greeniron2010

Banned
We got them on our over the road trucks and are nice. Far better then a standard block heater. I got them for the MV but have not had time to install yet, but times running out to get it done

66Reo6X6

There are several threads about this discussion that go into detail about where to hook them up and the advantages or disadvantages of this style of heater vs those that install directly into the block. Would be worth looking them up.
Happy hunting!

Oilleaker1

They work fine until the ball checks gum up and it quits working. I prefer the soft plug ( in the block ) type. 35.00 shipped. The info is on other threads, do a search. John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks