• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Taped up MEP-005A

PJesse

I won the auction for the genset, I plan on using it to develop a plot of land and open a car shop. In the pics the generator has green tape everywhere, on the air filter, the IP, and the aux fuel and oil lines. Can anyone explain this.:shock:

PJesse

So if I understand correctly that means it was running before it was put into storage and later on in the auction?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As with all of us here of SS, we hope everything was running before proper storage. However, it's usually not the case. Kepp your fingers crossed and let us know
how lucky you are when you recover it.
JC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks