• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tech Manuals

Sine Metu

Okay, so my laptop with all my tech manuals on pdf decided to battle liquids and lost miserably, now I am lacking all Tech Manuals for my M1009...I click on the resources link and then Tech Manuals but it never takes me to anything resembling them it takes me to "recent posts"...can anyone assist me to where I can find them or if someone has then can you email them to me? just PM me and I will give you my email. thanks so much!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Rapcoparts.com They have alot of paper manuals. They might have them

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do you know such things?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do you know such things?
In the aluminum tank thread I commented on my broken crystal ball. I got a PM telling me where to get the -34 manual for the ball and I was able to repair it. Since it's back online I just referred to it on the location of the -289 TMs.

HAWKMAN

Okay, so my laptop with all my tech manuals on pdf decided to battle liquids and lost miserably, now I am lacking all Tech Manuals for my M1009...I click on the resources link and then Tech Manuals but it never takes me to anything resembling them it takes me to "recent posts"...can anyone assist me to where I can find them or if someone has then can you email them to me? just PM me and I will give you my email. thanks so much!
If you havent found TM's yet I have them...PM me if your interested TX's HM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks