• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Temp. Gauge

73X

My temp Gauge quit working so I replaced it with what is currently available through various vendors. The problem is with the opaque housing. The dash lights will not illuminate the gauge well enough to see it.
I cut a slot in the gauge to open it up for more light to get in but that did not work.
Just for the heck of it I put the old gauge back in and it illuminates fine.
Has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you fix it?
And lastly does anyone have an original temp. gauge that works they would like to sell?

tm america

i did with my turbo gauge but i cut the slit and it light up the same as the rest. where did you get your gauge i would check with saturn surplus they should have the right one for you

73X

I talked to Saturn Surplus and he is going to send me some pics so I can determine if it is what I want. If anyone has one I am still looking.

73X

I got the pics I wanted today and it is the same gauge I currently have and do not want.
Someone out here has got to have a spare to sell.