• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Temp Gauges for a % ton

M813A1

Hey guys !! I am wanting some advice about which gauges to add ?? Axle , Trans , Transfer, Exhaust and Oil Temp Gauges !! Just wondering what brands works best ?? What is the best way to set up the gauges ??? What works best on a 5 ton M813A1 with a Cummins NHC 250 ??

Last edited:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you do long distance driving, the more the better. Every gauge will increase you confidence and help prevent a breakdown on some lonely road somewhere.
You'd feel like you were taking a chance driving if you didn't have an engine op temp or oil pressure gauge, right? Well the same goes for everything else on an almost half century old truck.
I like gauges...:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks