• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

temp guage not working right

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do you know it's the temp gauge? Could be the sender or the wire...bad ground. I've had all three issues at some time or another. But if a bad gauge, replace it.

vitamink

In what way is it not working?

Needle not moving at all? Incorrect temp?

I found a good TM that i can send you for diagnosing the cooling system...i didn't work for my above situation but it might help you...i can email it.

ehinlein

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if you want to check out sender, below are the resistance readings (terminal to gnd) for sender. Just measure with the wire disconnected with an ohmmeter.

Temp 120 -2507 ohms
180 -1126 ohms
240 -562 0hms

At least you can rule that out. If good-see above. It's a connection. Those gauges can but rarely fail.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks