• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Temporary work space chicago

hatteras4164

Picking up m109 in chicago within the next two weeks. Thanks for all of the help (gimpyrobb,G749 and docfarmall). i need a place around chicago for a few hours out of the weather to check the truck out in preperation for the tow to Ky. To tall for a trailer (fluids,remove drive shafts,check tires Etc.) Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

cruz

I may be out of the way but,

if you want I have a barn/shop, you could use, but I am 1 hour north, just across wisconsin line, which is the wrong way from where you are going, but I figured I would offer

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Don't waste time with the driveshafts, just pull the rear axles and the front spline caps. Nothing will spin but the bearings.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ranch hopper, if You have a truck at Dayton, and Doc is driving up that way, maybe you should PM him to see if he can bring it up.

hatteras4164

The truck was painted this way when i bought it (safety yellow-green?) I will repaint as soon as i get it in my little hands. Color to be dertermined any thoughts any one

Rolling_Eudaimonia

The truck was painted this way when i bought it (safety yellow-green?) I will repaint as soon as i get it in my little hands. Color to be dertermined any thoughts any one
I actually thought it was a snazzy color as is... So I'm not sure that
what color to paint it. I think the truck is very nice however... What do you plan on doing with it? I like to just play with mine... It lives in Louisville.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks