• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tennessee Members, sign in.

onegmjack

Hello I would like to see all member from Tennessee at the 2016 Georgia Rally.We need to also start a members map for Tennessee.Thanks Dwight

Last edited by a moderator:

dellray

when is it and will there be any offroading? I dont get back from alaska until late sept. I really want to make it. hopefully theres at least a couple of weeks to get her ready for the ball.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dellray, did you say "offroading"...Does that mean driving on a manicured gravel road?
Come on now....this is the Georgia Rally.
Come visit, sit, play, relax, or push them as hard as you want. If the norm for what we call off-roading is not enough, just get with the trail master and he can get you into something more to your liking.....
Refer to the GA Rally Multimedia threads for a better idea.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks man. I have your shirts and a surprise as well. Been to busy to even stop by the UPS store to ship out. BTW, PM me the address again and I will get it out to you. Cheers...!

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea Dwight, When are ya...? Answer the man,lol...

I'm coming down to the GA this year driving my current restoral project 1028 with a quad in the back for the trails. This year I'm pulling a 28' RV to sleep in. The 109 last year was cold. I call it working smarter not harder. I guess its time to meet humpalump.

100acre

Yea Dwight, When are ya...? Answer the man,lol...

I'm coming down to the GA this year driving my current restoral project 1028 with a quad in the back for the trails. This year I'm pulling a 28' RV to sleep in. The 109 last year was cold. I call it working smarter not harder. I guess its time to meet humpalump.
we did meet at the Ga rally only briefly you were parked in front of my F 150. I wanted to buy everthing you had just bought.

onegmjack

I can't even get the people in Tennesse to commicate,sent emails to several,some twice,still no responce.Tigger and Vincent forgot Bill (rockman)are the only ones.They are a few in Knoxville.Would be a great ideal,to have a TN Rally.That was the reason I started this thread,to get to know fellow Tennesseans.They are a lot of places in the state to have a Rally.They are a lot of members in west and middle TN.I gues will be better to just stick with GA and NC Rally.Maybe some motavation will come a long sometime.Dwight

MadSkycc

If you could get metro to let you use the LP Field. I think Wheelin in the Country is a couple hours away for those that offroad.

Last edited:

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds good.Are they a good location around you?To have a rally.Dwight
I have missed this thread! I'm southwest of Knoxville. I'd certainly be interested in a rally nearby. Windrock Park is a great place Windrock Park | Campground | East Tennessee Mountains | OHV Trails | RV Park | Mountain Cabin Rental | Primitive Camping | Windrock | ATV Riding | Off-Road | OHV | Adventure. In fact, we're having a Unimog rally (Southeast Mogfest) there May 17-20, less than a month away.

There are many miles of places to explore (at all levels of difficulty) in the adjoining Cold Creek OHV area: Coal Creek OHV | OHV Trails | Campground | ATV Riding | Adventure | ATV/OHV Sport Events | Off-Road Riding | East Tennessee Mountains | Windrock | OHV | Rock Crawling | Rock Climbing | Mud Bog | Poker Run

Any SS people who want to stop by are certainly welcome. Come out and camp with us, and run some trails (can stick to gravel roads if you like).

More Southeast Mogfest (SEMF) info here: Mogfest Southeast Tennessee - Page 2 - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

There is a military vehicle group in Knoxville: Home

We are rather informal but have a great time camping and driving back roads.

Also, there's this active thread right now on this forum: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcomi...9-july-1-2012-i-75-exit-60-sweetwater-tn.html that really sounds like fun.

I know there's an active group in West, TN, and maybe another group in upper East TN.

So, you can see there really is a lot of activity in Tennessee already.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks