• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Test pic on new software

MarcusOReallyus

Doing the same....

WYSISYG setting in General Settings.PNG

Well, that's just dandy. I went to the trouble of creating a "How to post pictures" post, and few days later the forum software is completely new so my post is no good anymore.

MarcusOReallyus

Patracy, why do you have NEGATIVE 460 'likes', or whatever they are called? I"ve only got -6, so I guess I'm less bad than you! :D

Patracy is a naughty boy.PNG

Methinks that minus sign is a boo boo.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No kidding ! Who thought this new look was a good idea ? Why is everything Black ? Where are all my old posts ? I'm too old for this.
We did. The old software and design was 7 years old. The software previously used is on a downhill slide as well when it comes to support. So given the concern of that we chose to move to a more prevalent and supported software platform, as well as update the site look. Your old posts are still here. Just click on your profile and you'll see them "messages".

rustystud

We did. The old software and design was 7 years old. The software previously used is on a downhill slide as well when it comes to support. So given the concern of that we chose to move to a more prevalent and supported software platform, as well as update the site look. Your old posts are still here. Just click on your profile and you'll see them "messages".
Thanks Patracy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks