• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

test

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Using Windows 7 pro and IE9, just the link appears. Same on iPhone w/iOS6

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shows up for just a second or two with Firefox 3.x, then screen blanks out as it 'refreshes' and it never comes back. Same with pics that Clinto posted of Durhamtown. I may switch to a different browser, but it will not be the newer crap from Mozilla.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 m
Windows 7 Enterprise

Your post produces a red URL to the JPEG.

Click the URL and it opens the JPEG in new tab.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Works great in what ever version of Safari I am running. Was there more than one pic? I couldn't go forward or backward thru the pics.

dependable

I just checked this again on office computer. Also windows 7 pro. Picture came on with a pop up add for MA auto insurance with moving script. Clicked on it a second time and add was gone, picture filled full screen. Mayby flash block or something blocking it for some people?

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got it to work. Script blocker lied to me and said it wasn't blocking, but it was.
go figure.
Bruce