• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

test

tourus

sorry everybody them pictures were from about 10 years ago when I painted my M1010 then put a flat bed on it. I was just trying to post pictures to see if I could. the truck was a daily driver until 2 years ago when I bought a RAM.

the picture of the door with the white and green is about 2 hrs. after the green paint was put on went back to put some black to start the camo. patters and the paint bubbled and peeled off the door and only the door. had to re sand and prime the whole cab. then paint again. I don't know what happened but the paint and primer came off with razor blades in big strips. right down to bare metal.

After second paint everything went on great truck came out wonderful drove for 10 years. still have it and going to get it painted again and yet have it as a "guilty pleasure" truck..

I tried to delete the post but could not figure it out .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks