• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

test

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Very good. Thanks. Soon to post a thread on a homemade loadbank. Wanted to be sure I could do this properly before I got into it.
I think there are folks who would be happy to have Load Testing information. Especially a How To build a load bank. Load testing in the spring and fall - before the weather changes - and the generators are standing around with nothing much to do should give everybody a way to test.

While you are building your thread, you are limited to 10 pictures. You can have a combination of "regular size" and thumbnails in a single post.

AND, as you go along and find out that there are more than ten pictures, the Admins can take (for example) Post #2 and Post #3 and combine them into one - so it reads better than two different streams of thought. When you get to the point that one of the Admins need to combine, just click the REPORT button and the first available guy should be willing to fix it for you.

You would create your thread in the "Generators" section under "OTHER MILITARY MACHINES".
Link below:

JM2

Thanks for all the good info. I think I can keep it under ten, but we'll see. I'll try to make it useful and informative.
Thank you,
Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks