• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

SE Jones

I'll be heading to Georgia this weekend to pick up my Deuce...and I'm scared to death. As usual I'm jumping in with both feet, into something I know very little about.:cookoo: I'll be using it as a hurricane evacuation vehicle for my family and my wife's parents. I've already gotten some great advice since signing up with this site. I'll be taking 85 to 65 to 10 back to Ocean Springs, MS, and hope to do most of my driving on Sunday when the traffic should be light. Anyway, I'll post pics when I get back. Katrina has left me with a house that is high enough off the slab that I'll be parking "MOTHER" under it!

I'll take all the prayers and best wishes I can get.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm closing this thread so it doesn't get confused (again) with the exact same thread you posted elsewhere. I know you're new and this is the "testing" forum, but please try not to "cross post" in multiple forums.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.