• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Testing Aux Fuel Pump Operation

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's been a while, but I finally solved my issue with the aux fuel pump and line not pulling fuel unless the source was elevated. As I mentioned previously, I pressure tested the pickup line. No leaks under pressure. I finally got around to pulling a vacuum on the line. The line leaks under vacuum, but not under pressure. I would have guessed that it would leak under both pressure and vacuum if there was a leak in the hose. The hose looks almost new, but looks can be deceiving. I'm now out to replace the hose. I appreciate everyone's help and suggestions. :) :) :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks