• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Texarkana trailer pick up and temp. storage or transport to San Antonio

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M989A1 trailer located near Texarkana, TX (Hooks, TX) that I need removed from the GL lot and either stored locally or transported to San Antonio, TX. I'm happy to pay a reasonable fee for this service. I have an M925A1 to come up and tow this trailer home; it's just that my schedule won't allow for that until the middle to end of March 2012. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks! Joe (joe@armytruckparts.com) or (608) 567-8281

Attachments

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Darn. I just came from there and would be driving down to SA soon for a pickup though I don't believe the deuce would handle that beast too well. She looks good though, what's the plans for her?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's about 1000 miles from Texarcana to Appleton. It's 452 miles from Texarcana to San Antonio. You're adding almost 50% more to the trip by moving it to SA. I'd think it'd be more beneficial to move it northward instead.

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Movement of M989A1

A deuce would do it, because the M989A1 has it's own air brake system, but it would be slow going. As for Appleton or San Antonio, long story, but I want the trailer in San Antonio as that's where I'll be through August of 2014 and I want to use it while I'm here.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want the trailer in San Antonio as that's where I'll be through August of 2014 and I want to use it while I'm here.
Drop me a line when you get to town (I'm about 20 miles north). I'd offer to help out but a 900 mile round trip in my deuce is something I'd rather not do.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm already here! I'm stationed at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio:)
No fair changing your location after the initial post.

Let me know if you'd like some home cookin' vs Army chow. Although with San Antonio there's way too many good places to eat to just eat at home.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM/email "Broman78", he is one of few SS friendlies up in Texarkana. Great guy. He's got a buddy with a big rig. Be very careful, there are some very greedy wrecker companies up there, if it comes to that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks