• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Texas Independence Day!

dabtl

March 2, 1836, 175 years ago the people of Texas in Convention at Washington on the Brazos, declared their independence from Mexico.

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]http://www.lsjunction.com/docs/tdoi.htm

God Bless Texas!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was gonna say that NDT...is the Alamo still a viable combat outpost??
Things have been updated. Now it's "Remember the Alamo Dome" or what we in San Antonio call "The Dead Armadillo."

Disclaimer: No marsupials were harmed in the posting of this thread.

Attachments

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was born in Texas and live there till 1999. I go back two or three times a year.[thumbzup]
GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darwin T

GOD Bless Texas and the United States of America, Amen. Picture from July 4th 2010, Pleasure Island part of Port Arthur, Texas waiting on the fireworks. born in Texas 1965, lived in Texas since.

Live from the Republic of Texas

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Although I was born in NJ and raised there (and summers in PA), I got to TEXAS as quickly as I could....

I've been a full-time Texan since July 1979 and still have not learned enough Spanish (or even "Tex-Mex") to appease the "former land owners".

That being said, I just have to say (tongue in cheek)....

VIVA TEJAS ! !

OK... you can shoot me now :cookoo:

Darwin T

I Love Texas, however the city i live in is like the round thing under a 12 seat latrine, "A Big S..T Hole". so if you come to Texas don't move to Port Arthur, TX.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks