• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank u 4 Thanking me.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was giving away the washer bottles for the HMMWV just pay shipping. So I got the shipping cost plus a nice letter from our member Kora out of OK.
To keep things simple on all my out going mail for the return address I put Me plus the house address and zip. Mr. Kim sent it USPS registered mail meaning I had to sign for the letter. I found it funny asking the postal worker do you have a letter for Mr. Me.
Well thank you Kora for the thanks letter.

Also did everybody get the washer bottles that asked for one. I have three left.

Attachments

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was giving away the washer bottles for the HMMWV just pay shipping. So I got the shipping cost plus a nice letter from our member Kora out of OK.
To keep things simple on all my out going mail for the return address I put Me plus the house address and zip. Mr. Kim sent it USPS registered mail meaning I had to sign for the letter. I found it funny asking the postal worker do you have a letter for Mr. Me.
Well thank you Kora for the thanks letter.

Also did everybody get the washer bottles that asked for one. I have three left.

VERY NICE indeed!! Amazing how a LITTLE bit of kindness can go a VERY long way!!

(are you sure that the HMMWV isn't "pushing" the motor home??????)