• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you Light in the Dark

reallybigboat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to post a huge thank you to Light in the Dark. He went above and beyond when I purchased an A427 load bank from him. Totally honest and straight-forward about condition, performance, and even sent me a video of the load bank working. This was a long-distance shipment (Mass to Texas), and he crated the load bank perfectly for an LTL shipment. He went so far as to hunt for the best LTL shipping rate for me and was super responsive with all of my requests. In summary, I could not have asked for a better, long-distance transaction. I look forward from buying from him again!

Attachments

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know I've never actually popped into this part of the SS world... funny to see a post about me! Thanks for the kind words Steve. I am glad it made it down safely and you are happy with the purchase. I figure with the amount of MEP gensets that I go through and move around the country... wasn't going to be that hard to crate a load bank ;).

Thanks again, hope it makes that 005 of yours sing!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks