• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Again Bjorn!

dabtl

Your posts on electrical glitches and fixes are wonderful.

My latest deuce was loaded with them. I started with an amputated trailer socket. Then worked over the lights, bad light switch. Turn signals were defective grounds. I actually got the the last bolt, in frustration, before they worked good as new.

My latest was intermittent starting. I went to the ground first. Then to the ignition switch, replaced it. Then to the starter button. Replaced it and wrapped two potential shorts in electrical tape. Fixed.

I am still working on the horn, but that will not be much.

Without your posts, I would have had no idea what to do.

Thanks again.

WildSide

My turn! My turn! I have almost all of your same light woes, but instead of a horn issue (mine works great) I have a new wiring harness but CUT dash panel wires so the markings are all gone. I'll be working on that over the next week or two.

I have read most of your posts and responses so I think I have a good plan of attack.....

We'll see.

Thanks from me too Bjorn.

Ryan

dabtl

The one thing Bjorn does not tell you is patience. You learn to be a detective of shorts, grounds and such by patiently checking the circuits.

Follow the wiring diagrams, use the MultiMeter and good luck.