• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks - and Last Chance for Parts....

Miltrucks

Haven't been around much here lately, but had time for a breather and wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who have bought parts from me as I "retired" from the hobby. Glad they went to keep other trucks going!

Anyway, I won't be getting anything else in, and have really finished stipping down everything and cleaning out everything at this point, but there are a few things left over from deals or people that didn't come through this fall.

Will be listing the rest of the items on Ebay here probably next week, but if anybody buys something as advertised here, you get first crack at them and I'll donate 10% back to the site to keep supporting this great resource.

All of the parts are for the M35 series of trucks

Parts left available are:

Headache Rack........................................... $40 (local pickup only)
Metal Bow Corners - used 1 month - 16 left..... $7 each
Tailgate - pretty nice take off........................ $150 (local pickup only)

Transmission Bellhousing - 1 left...................... $40
Brake Hydrovac - working take out.................. $75
Water pump / Thermo / Housing.................... $40
Injectors - nice take outs - 10 left................... $15 each
Hot Start Sparkler Units - Have a couple........... $20 - $40 each

Spare Tire Bracket Assembly........................... $20
Driveshaft - Trans to Xfer............................... $40
Front Axle Spring Perches / Stops................... $20

and that's all that's left folks!

Can send pictures of most items via Email. Let me know what you need. Several of you have been to the "shop". I don't get down there too much lately, but will try to grab the parts that people want to ship out.

Thanks!

Miltrucks

OK - wow - fast response here guys.

This is what I have so far.....

A1171 - 1 Metal Bow
Stretch - 2 Staves
Gimpyrobb - 2 Windshields
Breelanr - C Turbo and 12 Staves
Recovery4x4 - C turbo and 1 Metal Bow

This means, only 2 staves left available, C turbos now gone, Windsheilds now gone, metal bows now gone.

Looks like the site is going to get a good donation here! Still a lot of stuff left on the list!

Miltrucks

Forgot to mention on the list above -

I have a pretty nice tailgate for a deuce bed as well. $150 Would have to be local pickup only on this one as well.

Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks