• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Clinto!!

FishWagon

Just wanted to plug Clinto here....

I'm interested in buying a Deuce and, not being the impulsive type, started to read every single thread in this forum.

On the local Craiglist, I happened to find an add for M35 maintainence items...it was Clinto.

So I emailed and asked if he sold as well as serviced, as he is only 20 miles away from me.

He said c'mon down....well, I did, and spent 5 hours at his home talking deuces...he even brought me for a ride, and let me drive on the return leg.

So, needless to say, I've decided to have him find me a deuce, fix up the priority items, and that will give me peace of mind, plus I found a new friend.

After I get one, and maintain it myself for a while and learn what I need to learn, I'll feel more comfortable getting the next one on GL, and as Clint said, I'd be able to tow the next one with the one I plan on buying from him!

I could have stayed there for another 5 hours, but "she who must be obeyed" called and wondered where have I been all day!!" when I told her, her next thought was "OMG, are you bringing something home???" hahaha

Thanks again Clint for a great day at your home....and to Dawn as well! :beer:

Rich

kennys@wi.rr.com

Rich,

I wish you the best in your adventure. At the moment it appears you are headed in the right dirrection. Keep learning and keep reading. You ave a good source of knowledge right down the street.

FishWagon

Yes he did and I'll be there. I practically live at Durhamtown with my offroad vehicle and dirt bikes......so we'll be there for sure, and am looking forward to it very much....

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just wanted to plug Clinto here....
I'm interested in buying a Deuce and, not being the impulsive type, started to read every single thread in this forum.
On the local Craiglist, I happened to find an add for M35 maintainence items...it was Clinto.
So I emailed and asked if he sold as well as serviced, as he is only 20 miles away from me.
He said c'mon down....well, I did, and spent 5 hours at his home talking deuces...he even brought me for a ride, and let me drive on the return leg.
So, needless to say, I've decided to have him find me a deuce, fix up the priority items, and that will give me peace of mind, plus I found a new friend.
After I get one, and maintain it myself for a while and learn what I need to learn, I'll feel more comfortable getting the next one on GL, and as Clint said, I'd be able to tow the next one with the one I plan on buying from him!
I could have stayed there for another 5 hours, but "she who must be obeyed" called and wondered where have I been all day!!" when I told her, her next thought was "OMG, are you bringing something home???" hahaha
Thanks again Clint for a great day at your home....and to Dawn as well!
Rich
You certainly were lucky to find Clinto to show you around a deuce and to learn from!:)
If you listen and learn from Clinto you should not have any problems in the deuce world!:beer:

jeepzilla47

i bought a deuce from Clinto that was awesome! He is a very good person to deal with!!!! I wish I could pay him to service mine..... anybody in SC wanna make some money?

Capt.Marion

Clint is a GOOD GUY all the way across the board. You did well by getting hooked up with him as your entrance to the MV hobby. Good luck with your Deuce hunt!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the kind comments, fellas. I am really flattered. I try to treat others as I'd like to be treated.

When I got into the Mopar hobby, I was a kid (14-15) and the local Mopar club (pre-internet) really helped me out. I never could have converted that 340 Duster from an automatic to a stick without the help of the club members who knew which parts to use.

So thanks-I really appreciate it.

Do we really want to put him in something that drives and FLOATS????????

Hey!!! Are you insinuating something could go wrong?

What could go wrong?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks