• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Papabear! - M101A2 Recovery

Makincold

Took a road trip to Columbus Ga yesterday to pick up my M101A2 trailer from Columbus Towing and Recovery. Many thanks to Papabear for picking her up for me. Trip back was uneventful, she pulled like a dream behind the F250. Did'nt even know it was back there.
It has HUGE HMMWV wheels and tiers! 37's, I had no Idea how big this would be with those on it! Parked it beside the M105 last night and it's not nearly the "little brother" I thought it would be, more like the teenage son!
As soon as I get the oil cooler line issue solved on the M1028 I'll have a great trailer to pull behind her
She was missing a gate section I guess someone at GL needed worse than me though, other than that exceeds my expectations!

Attachments

Makincold

Yea... The HMMWV wheels do look good! Its tempting but I want to drive it a while before I start making mods, get to know her. And then doesnt that make have more in wheels and tires than the truck is worth? :)
Did'nt take pics of the "hooch", assumed it to already be a world famous and renowned destination! I'll take pics next visit

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Always glad to help when we can...that's what makes my world go round:D
Sorry I forgot to tell the Dispatcher you were coming!!:shock::shock:

I would have liked to meet you Makincold but my Sundays are reserved for God and family.:beer:

Makincold

Would have liked to have met you too Papabear... Guess I'll have to buy something else for you to go pick up for me and not come on a Sunday next time!
Thanks again!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We may go at each other here like a couple of lions but I'll tell ya sumpin...if anyone attacks WM for real...and I'm around...I'm gonna run for help for him!!!:lol::beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks