• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to B3-3T smoke grenade launcher picture

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members/b3-3t-albums-stuff-picture2282-yellow432.html

Want to thank you for posting the pictures of the smoke grenade launchers. I have always been a HUGE fan of smoke grenade launchers but those are probably some of the nicest smoke grenade launchers I've see. I would have to say that if I had a pair of those smoke grenade launchers, I would probably get so excited I'd end up having another heart attack. That would probably be the end of my fun with smoke grenade launchers.

Thanks again for the photo of the smoke grenade launchers.

btw, nice skiis in the photo.

Militoy

Verra, Verra nice equipment. The pic made me a little bit jealous of the guy that gets to ski with that at his side. Almost made me want to pop green smoke...

Attachments

B3.3T

Always glad to share a great pic of smoke dischargers with everyone. That certainly is on of the nicest pair I have seen, too.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Oh they are there. Boy are they there! Each time I look I get even more excited about those smoke grenade launchers.