• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to George at White Owl

CGarbee

George is great, the first time I changed my fuel filters I relized that my electric fuel pump was not working I called george up and asked if he ad any fuel pumps. He did but rather then just sell me a pump and make some easy cash he told me of some cheeper in line pumps he had as well as found my real problem. The real issue I had was the fuse on the pump was blown. I checked power up to the pump but didnt relize there was a fuse under the cap of the pump. 2 bucks for a pack and I was up and running agian. great people!
Often, when I talk to George, he talks me into using a "non-spec" part on one of my five tons since he knows that I want to work them, and that no-one would ever know that I used a civilian part unless they really knew the truck and went underneath to look... He has saved me a lot of money over the years... :)

He's also been very accomodating when my schedule has made getting to his location to pick up a part during business hours difficult...