• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to Islandguydon

jeeplvr247

Today Don came over to my house to pick up some expired fry oil I had. Not only did he show up with some freebies for me but he also let me take his (very nice) M109 all around town. The biggest MV I had driven before today was my old '09 so needless to say it was quite the experience. Thanks Don, you are a great SSer.

RAYZER

I have had the distinct pleasure to meet Don in person and hang around with him at the 2011 Ga Rally, Don is a First Class guy all the way!!
:beer:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great Job DON,

Don lives in Michigan, in my book that RANKS him at the top :)

Don I grew up in Midland and went to school at MI TECH in the UP! Now I am glad to be south, no snow, no cold. Move south young Man.

jeeplvr247

Move south young Man.
Never! Every year I count down the day until the snow is back. Hockey, ice fishing, skiing, and utilizing a rear wheel drive vehicle in the snow, may just be the greatest pleasures in the life. (I can add driving a deuce to that list now too. Although, I bet that would be more fun in some fresh powder too).

And yes ChevyCUCV it was very fun to drive it. It was just like driving my jeep with two extra gears and another 12,000 pounds of steel around me.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Never! Every year I count down the day until the snow is back. Hockey, ice fishing, skiing, and utilizing a rear wheel drive vehicle in the snow, may just be the greatest pleasures in the life. (I can add driving a deuce to that list now too. Although, I bet that would be more fun in some fresh powder too).
And yes ChevyCUCV it was very fun to drive it. It was just like driving my jeep with two extra gears and another 12,000 pounds of steel around me.
Hummm...sounds like you've never had nanner puddin or been to a Georgia Rally!:shock:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, I don't know what to say. Thank you gentlemen for all your support. I met jeeplvr247 today to pick up some oil, "ken" is a very smart young man and someday will be going places in life. I got to meet his family and friends. Good people....!

Ken and Zout need to hook up cause Ken has the same jeep as Dave and his is need of some TLC, I am confident Dave can point Ken in the right direction for parts and the like.

Good day for me..!:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks