• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to m715mike and nofearnohope.

Nitrodiver

I want to thank m715mike and nofearnohope for putting me in touch with the organizers of Frog Fest and the Lone Surviver Foundation. Thanks to these two fine gentlemen. I had the opportunity to lead active duty Marines, veterans​, JROTC, civilians and about 75 Jeeps. In a 12 k charity walk (The KILO 19) down the beach in Boliver Texas on Memorial Day weekend. It was an honor to lead all of these fine folks on a walk for PTSD Awareness a good cause that needs more press. Thanks to these two SS members I will also be doing some other things for the Lone Surviver Foundation. As well as organizing more mil vehicles for next years KILO 19.

Gentleman my hats off to you.

R

Last edited by a moderator:

m715mike

Nitrodiver - Thank you, Sir! But you really deserve the recognition here. I simply put a couple of posts on my favorite online forum. You picked up the ball and ran with it working hard to get your truck ready for a very worthy event and then honoring those that have served our country. In my humble opinion, you Sir are a fine example of what this site represents!

For everyone else that wasn't following the Houston-area events thread, Nitrodiver posted pictures here>>
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...-area-Events&p=2018795&viewfull=1#post2018795