• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Wes!

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once again, Wes comes through for me. From delivering my 5 ton from St. Louis Missouri to Perry Florida, dropping in out of the blue one day and turning my fuel up, selling me some very nice 16:00/20 tires at a great price, to taking the time to help trouble shoot several issues.

Thank you Wes, you are a blessing!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yes it is, but I wish I'd bought a 936...
I have had lots of fun with it. I have put a lot of hours in it though. Crazy things like outriggers rusted into their tubes and cables that have frozen up. It is getting better though. Last exciting thing was several hydraulic lines that were in crummy shape and one that busted back in the late summer. Next big project will be removing and rebuilding the jib cylinder.

I actually say sunshine this afternoon and about 50, so it could be time to "go play" really soon!

I can see tons of improvement since I got it. Still have plenty to do, but it definitely is a fun truck.

Wes was the guy who brought my M936 to me! Sharp guy. The part that I like about him is that he won't pull any punches. If it smells like a... Or looks like a... Or if it can be fixed - he is definitely the guy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks