• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanksgiving frugality

dirtyfingernails

I'd thought about getting some nice steel to make a keeper behind the cab of my bobbed deuce. But, I just couldn't bring myself to wasting the money on the steel when I had the original wood keeper from the truck (I've also tried to acquire the wood sides and bows for an M105 with no luck). So, this afternoon I retrofitted my bobbed deuce with the original keeper. Still needs a little support on the ends and an extra slat at the bottom, but I like it. More importantly, it saved me some scratch!

Attachments

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the olde corner-drill and jigsaw is a great way to go! I used that method to put boarding ladder slots in my M3 taingate so it can be a little porch

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have all the M105 wood sides you could ever need. I am out on bows though. Shipping could be a pain though. I also have just the metal uprights from that had damaged wood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks