• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The 47ft roller deck recovery tariler

dmetalmiki

if you look close at picsa in my newest post "whats up" ! you will see it worked just recently as there is a 40 foot mobile home on the trailer in the front garden!! " ha ha!" "you can HAVE THAT mobile home.. IF.. you can MOVE IT" ( says the man!) Yeah well...GUESS WHAT!! as an aside when I use that whole rig like that (you MUST) ((I DO)) possess an H.G.V. drivers licence. (heavy goods vehicle) and also when I pull (which I do!).. TWO (yep..TWO) TRAILERS. (as the m62 wrecker is (also)) classed a a "Heavy Locomotive" in conjunction eith same. quite a ROAD TRAIN I tell Ya when thats all going down the roads!

dmetalmiki

Niether actually it's the old (but good) M62. I.H. multifuel (usefull FREE FUEL!) it's (also) in A.1. Condition. (& fitted with an engine oil pre-primer) (as is my latest aquisition see post about my 5ton REO "praga" conversion. (both mods! Oil PRIMER and radio body) just completed on that one!