• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The 47ft roller deck recovery tariler

dmetalmiki

if you look close at picsa in my newest post "whats up" ! you will see it worked just recently as there is a 40 foot mobile home on the trailer in the front garden!! " ha ha!" "you can HAVE THAT mobile home.. IF.. you can MOVE IT" ( says the man!) Yeah well...GUESS WHAT!! as an aside when I use that whole rig like that (you MUST) ((I DO)) possess an H.G.V. drivers licence. (heavy goods vehicle) and also when I pull (which I do!).. TWO (yep..TWO) TRAILERS. (as the m62 wrecker is (also)) classed a a "Heavy Locomotive" in conjunction eith same. quite a ROAD TRAIN I tell Ya when thats all going down the roads!

dmetalmiki

Niether actually it's the old (but good) M62. I.H. multifuel (usefull FREE FUEL!) it's (also) in A.1. Condition. (& fitted with an engine oil pre-primer) (as is my latest aquisition see post about my 5ton REO "praga" conversion. (both mods! Oil PRIMER and radio body) just completed on that one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks