• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

THE Aberdeen photo/video thread

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great pics MadDawg and everyone! You guys caught some stuff that I didn't even get to see. Too much walking on blazing black-top. I don't like to get too far from the cooler ;)

herc69

:beer: Those were great! I got a few, but wouldn't put them on after seeing the quality job y'al did! :oops: Glad to have met those I did, and look forwad to meeting those I missed [thumbzup]

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Patrick, that is ZiggyO's truck.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
The shelter is ziggyo's. It is real nice, and they have a quiet generator to power it all. I should have asked to see the inside as I am looking to buy one of these in the next few months, and am looking for ideas.

Tanner

maddawg308 said:
Some pics I took at the rally, some have captions.
From the random bullet contact pattern on the tank, it looks as though the French were shooting over their shoulders while running away... rofl

"Tanner"

Armada

Heres what everyone had been asking for...
That is sooo wrong...... muuuwahahahahaha!
Funny thing is that his 'dinner plate' was still there after we all left. What a nice surprise for the next stadium crowd! lololol

GamaGoatGirl

Some More Pics from Aberdeen

Sorry I am a little late with posting my pictures! Please forgive me if I don't have the correct label for each photo - still learning proper terms! :oops:

We had a great time! Can't wait for the next get-together! Hope to meet some more female SSers or significant others.

Amy

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks