• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Beast

Bairrfhionn82

Well after much thought I sold my M1009 aka "The Beast" to a guy in CO who flew to MN with his dog and is driving her back to CO.Crazy basterd! She was very reliable but 1000+ mile drive in this heat not wise.She is his so if she craps out oh well I warned him. I will stop in from time to time to see whats going on in the MV world. I want to thank those who were helpful with my questions and post :beer:and to some others who weren't go beat a:deadhorse:.

scarryy

You gotta watch out for those Colorado guys. I'm flying to San Jose to pick up an M1031 next friday. Not taking any pets, though...:driver:

blackhueys

ha ha ha I have to laugh just 2 years ago or so I flew from mn to Denver then drove my m1009 back from there course it was winter and what a long drive with no cruise or radio (I still hear voices now and then from it lol) But there is no way I would do it in this heat poor truck and not to mention the level of fatigue the driver gets!

Bairrfhionn82

Thanks guys:beer: He was a bit of a stoner and told me he makes his own B20.I wished him luck and as I wrote in the bill of sale it is a 27yr old vehicle so tuff titties if she craps out driving in this heat. I don't care what humans do but that poor dog is going to be dead before th gets to Boulder. Wacky weed hinders normal thought processes.