• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST working

Nationwide 63s

It amazing that these retired beasts can still do that kind of work and not even break a sweat.....usually it takes something5x the cost of the Deuce to get that done.

Awesome!

61sleepercab

More pictures of lifting hoop would be interesting to see. Nice idea for those without loaders. I have seen locally a loader made like the bomb crane with a trolley beam longer than the bed being used. Mark

wiggall

Where the boom is it works great for loading the trailer! Butfor loading the truck it is not so good. Iwill be moving the boom back this Winter, and will let everyone knows how it works out!

wiggall

I will try again! The aintches are mounted on 2" hitch square tube. which is in 2" receiner tube so you can pull a pin and the winches come out.R001-010.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ok, pic works on that one. Looks like a nice set-up.

Now I have to ask, did you modify the "A" frame of the lunette? Every 353 trailer I have seen has a section that rises about a foot or two, then goes forward to the hitch.