• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Bridge at Remagen, Tidioute , Pa August 2-4,2013 5th Annual

battlebaby2

Registration is now open for the 5th Annual Bridge at Remagen 1945 reenactment in Tidioute,Pa ,along the Allegheny River, aka Rhine for this weekend. Head to www.remagembridge.com for more info.
Two massive pyro battles. Private tactical in over 500 acre reclaimed gravel pit. We are looking for armor owners who want to get dirty. We can unload any WW II Vehicle for this event and its free to unload. 15.00 per man. 125 per side German /GI. Period Civilians welcomed for remagen battle.
City fighting house to house,hand to hand all in front of the public. Check out youtube for 4 years of movies. If you saw Family Guns TV show they gave us a nice show for the series. All vehicles are welcomed and crews.
Hosted by: 99th Infantry Division Historical Society ,Inc. "Battlebabies" Erie,Pa
Event Coordinator- PATRICK A. TARASOVITCH

battlebaby2

The website is updated. We have a link to the Family Guns TV Show that was filmed in Tidioute,Pa for our 3rd Annual event. We are looking for armor for a tank battle with pyro for the tactical.

Pat Tarasovitch

battlebaby2

Here is a great youtube movie of the ending of last year's battle. http://youtu.be/16TETC8kZpQ. The Remagen battle is through the town itself. The town people have this battle go into their backyards and businesses. A tank or armored car would be great going over this pre WW II Bridge, 551ft long. One of the last old bridges on the upper Allegheny River. Plus a Saturday moring tactical with pyro.This is in a reclaimed stone quarry and forest. Now use your armor as they did in WW II. This is not the GAP where you got to stay on the roads go off the trail.
Enjoy-- Pat

Last edited:

battlebaby2

Update: As of today Registration for ALL GERMAN military and vehicle owners is CLOSED for the 2013 Remagen Bridge event in Tidioute,PA. The Germans SOLD OUT even faster this year. We CANNOT EXECPT ANYMORE PACKETS for this year's battle.

Registration for all AMERICIAN FORCES and Vehcile Owners is still OPEN for the Remagen event till July 22,2013. If you or your unit would like to be part of this far different reenacment you can contact me at the updated website or here. The Germans never miss this event. Come and find out why GI. Our events give you vehcile owners a real chance to USE your jeeps,trucks, halftracks and armor as they are built for, to use not look at.

Thank you for your support-- Pat Tarasovitch-- Erie ,Pa 99th I.D.

simpleserf

Thanks for posting this!

I am about 45 minutes to an hour away, and while I dont have any WWII eqpt, I am going to try going down for the re-enactment.

battlebaby2

Hello,
Great to hear from you. The battle starts at 3pm in Tidioute,Pa. The Bridge is shut down at 2pm for our engineers / pyromen to rig it to blow. You can watch from Tidioute or RT 62 Hill. That is where the Germans make their final stand. Camp and vendors will be open for visitors also. Spread the word--

Thanks- Pat, Erie , PA 99th Infantry Division Historical Society,Inc.

battlebaby2

Update--- Our Hometown USO Dance is back for this year. It will be Saturday evening from 7pm to 10ish. Open to all reenactors GI ,German and civilians. A great time to kick back and meet friends from the event.

Also registration is still OPEN for all GI's and vehciles owners till July 22nd,2013. Come and see GI why the Germans never miss Remagen. As you see from our pics and movies no event that I know of can do waht happens in Remagen. If we know of armor coming we can add into the battles and into the massive pyro. If you want to fight GI in 1945 come to Remagen.

Pat A. Tarasovitch, Event Coordinator , Erie ,Pa
99th Infantry Division Historical Society, Battlebabies

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks