• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Building of Big Frank!!!

copperhead10

Here is a close up of the rear springs, I didn't add any lift or extra suspension. Just shortened the frame and relocated everything including the bed mounts. Here is a shot of the exhaust from under the truck as well.

I ordered the axels with disc brakes from Differential Engineering out of Florida and he was awesome to deal with. Top notch product and service.

Next on the agenda is sound proofing the cab with lizard skin.

Just ordered some more goodies as well (air conditioner, led head lights, rock lights)

More pics to follow!

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice work, going to be a good looking truck. Any change to the headlight mounts?

Your exhaust is not "Haspin proof", we tend to bend the steps. If you off road it, be careful of high centering.

MilSpec78

Very nice job. Could you share how you went about prepping and painting your frame. Did you blast or dissemble anything. What paint did you use? This is on my to do list and yours looks very good.

Also, the AC looks great. Would you share what model you used?

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks