• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Deuce is Dead...

Heavysteven

I would charge the batteries and replace the accesory switch. That switch only take 5 mins to replace. Pull the 4 plugs in the back and take off the nut holding it in front. I pulled/transfered each plug one at a time when i replaced mine that way you dont forget where each one goes. My old one had a lot of free play in it.

RACKSBBQ

THE DEUCE LIVES..... FOR NOW. Pulled the batteries tried to revive but the first wouldn't take or hold a charge so I pulled the trigger and replaced them both. Fired right up. Took a victory lap. Now she sits. So let's see what happens now.

Get something like this to see where the drain is coming from. 3105 - AMMETER 35-0-35 AMPS

An easier way to check for draws is disconnecting the negative battery cable at the battery and putting a volt meter or test light in the circuit between the battery post and cable end (or any ground).
With everything off, there should be no voltage reading or test light glow. The volt meter will be much more sensitive to smaller voltage draws than the light.
If you have a draw and everything is off, disconnect individual switches or components to determine the cause.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
. Pulled the batteries tried to revive but the first wouldn't take or hold a charge ....

Glad you are backup and running. Now check your charging system to make sure it is up for the job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks